Thanks Mommy Bloggers Philippines for New Friends and a WonderfulChristmas Party

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 16 Comments A+ a-

Before 2014 closes, I would like to share one of my online and blogging highlights this year. I'm very grateful and blessed to be part of Mommy Bloggers Philippines, a growing and helpful community of mommy bloggers. My day is not complete without checking and reading new blog posts in our group's Facebook page. Scrolling down MBP's timeline is now part of my daily online routine. This group has also given me a lot of new things to look forward to in terms of blogging, finding new friends and pursuing new passions in life.

Thanks Mommy Lani for organizing this group and for making mommy blogging (yes, I just made it a verb!) a more wonderful and fun experience for all of us.

MBP's Winter Wonderland Christmas Party

Let me share my 5 most wonderful and memorable moments during (and even after) MBP's Christmas Party.

1. I came to a party with make-up on!

This is very new for someone who does not own even a single lipstick and can survive a day without brushing her hair! Thanks to Dindin, my MUA niece for making me look neat and presentable for the party.

[caption id="attachment_1276" align="aligncenter" width="400"]Nagmukha na ba akong tao? I'm with Mommy May! (Photo from May of Fully Housewifed) Nagmukha na ba akong tao? I'm with Mommy May! (Photo from May of Fully Housewifed)[/caption]

Nanaystrip Update: I now have a "kikay kit" that includes a lipstick ( a Christmas present from my niece), a lip gloss ( from fellow blogger and new friend Jho) and a compact powder (binili ko na 'to). I plan to use this more often this 2015.

2. Gifts, gifts and more gifts!

I am thankful to Mommy Lani and all the MBP members who gathered all the presents for everyone. I got used to children party loot bags that carrying a big bag full of good stuff from a party was quite a pleasant change.

[caption id="attachment_1277" align="aligncenter" width="560"]Thanks MBP and to all the sponsors for these Christmas presents! Thanks MBP and to all the sponsors for these Christmas presents![/caption]

Super thanks to our caterers : Shekinah Dishes, Kubiertos Catering, The Posh Caterer and Love Desserts. Super sarap ng food!

3. My favorite Christmas presents : NEW FRIENDS!

I am so happy to have finally met the mommies behind the blogs that I read. Meeting these inspiring women in person and talking to them face to face was definitely a welcome change from our blog comment exchange exercise.

It was a pleasure meeting all of the mommy bloggers present in the party but here are the ones I can consider my new found friends and I'm hoping to get to know them better this coming year.

Queenie of Life of Que

Rackell of  My Little World

Lally of Lally's Reflections

Jho of thereyouJHO

Paulline of Mila Stole My Heart

Chinky of Looking at the Bright Side

Anj of The Soapbox Filipina

May of Fully Housewifed

My list is getting longer. Thanks to all my NFF's who have made this blogging journey more meaningful!

[caption id="attachment_1278" align="aligncenter" width="560"]mbpwacky Photo from Joy Gurtiza[/caption]

4. Post- MBP Party Nail Spa Bonding with my NFF's!

Mommy Bloggers Philippines has a South Chapter! We were so excited to use the gift certificate from Nailaholics that we immediately scheduled another Christmas get together. Thanks May for giving me your GC! We really enjoyed this spa bonding and we're now planning more bonding activities next year. Love you, mommies! Alam niyo na 'yun!

[caption id="attachment_1279" align="aligncenter" width="560"]nailaholics Lally, Rackell, Jho me and Paulline[/caption]

5. Looking forward to a stronger and bigger MBP community in 2015!

May our blogging journey this 2015 be more meaningful, inspiring and fulfilling as this year. May our voices be heard as loud as these paputoks and torotots that I'm hearing as I write my last blog post for this year.

mbp1

More power to Mommy Bloggers Philippines!

Happy new year everyone!

December 31, 2014 at 2:26 PM delete

you were lovely! :) looking forward to 2015 with you, mommy Nadia!

nanaystrip
December 31, 2014 at 2:48 PM delete

Aaaaw...thanks, May! Happy new year to you and your family. Kitakits soon!

lally
January 1, 2015 at 1:23 AM delete

My list of NFF's is getting longer din like you Mommy Nadia. Naks, ikaw lang Mommy ang nakaisip ng term na yun. Ikaw na talaga. Hahaha...thank you for being part of my 2014. Twice pa lang tayo nagkita pero parang ang tagal na natin magkakilala. I'm sure marami pa tayong chikahan sa mga next activities natin. Happy New year! mwahugs :-*

nanaystrip
January 1, 2015 at 1:35 AM delete

Exciting ang 2015 dahil sa inyo, mga NFFs ko! Happy new year, Lally! I love your humility and sincerity! More chikahan and learning moments para sa ating lahat this year.

Jho Tacorda
January 1, 2015 at 5:58 AM delete

Hihi Nakakatuwa naman ang post. Im very happy to have met you lalo na ang chikkahan natin about your work. Sana iorient mo pa ako more sa work mo kasi magandang malaman yan ng mga students ko sa NSTP. :) Hoping to see you again soon and more activities for us!:)

January 2, 2015 at 9:56 PM delete

One of the highlights of the party for me was meeting all of you! Looking forward to all our activities this year!

Macy Santos
January 3, 2015 at 1:31 AM delete

I am new to MBP and I can feel the excitement upon reading your story. Thanks for sharing.

Ayi
January 3, 2015 at 6:08 AM delete

I hope to join this year's activities so I can meet MBP moms in person. Hope to meet you soon mommy :)

Cheanne
January 3, 2015 at 3:23 PM delete

Wonderful! I've read sooo many nice things about the party. Hoping to meet you mommies next time also and make some NFFs. :)

January 3, 2015 at 11:52 PM delete

I can relate with the make-up, the first time I bought a lipstick was two years ago. Same lang tayo ng laman ng kikay kit. :)

January 4, 2015 at 1:34 AM delete

I hope that I'll be given the chance to attend MBP events this 2015. Looks so much fun :)

January 4, 2015 at 2:42 PM delete

I've been reading a lot of posts about this party, seemed like a lot of fun! :)

January 6, 2015 at 3:46 AM delete

It's always nice to meet new people in the blogging community, especially fellow moms. This was one party I regretted not attending. I hope I can join this year.

tweenselmom
January 7, 2015 at 6:06 AM delete

I'm so happy for you and your new found friends. Life as a mom becomes more exciting when you have friends to share yourself and your blog :-)

January 7, 2015 at 6:38 AM delete

Wow! Would love to be a part of that next year! Hope to meet you soon! :-)

January 7, 2015 at 7:32 AM delete

I miss you Mommy Nadia. I'm so excited on our next bonding session with MBP South Chapter! Playdate with the kids narin. :)